Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

idk anymore

I cant with the way that people cant keep their mouth shut! This is why I cant talk to a guy because they talk to damn much. There is no need to go and tell your friends every damn thing that is said and done. This is why I dont do shit because as much as i want to trust you i know damn well that i shouldn't and i'll be the one that gets hurt. I have the feeling that im being talked about and cant deal because i have a feeling that it may be the people closest to me which scares me because if I cant even count on them who am i suppose to count on? I guess i need go find my faith and stop putting it away whenever something comes knocking at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment