Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Its about that time
I actually think its time that i settled down. I never thought I would hear myself say that but it just might be that time. I mean I'm a freshman in college and you're suppose to find your one true "love" in college and I have a feeling that i just might end up alone. Like being single and having freedom is cool and all but shit gets old and when I do lose my virginity I dont want it to be to some random person i met in college I want it to be someone I actually care about if thats possible. The funny thing about it is that people think Im heartless and etc and actually its the total opposite! 1. I fall way to quick 2. I'm way too emotional 3. I dont trust people whatsoever. My thing is Im gonna test you with little things and if cant trust you with little shit how the hell am I gonna tell you the important shit? See I use to trust people but I regret it soooooo much now so who knows how my future is gonna turn out because at this point im pissed and i really dont know what to do, im slowly spiraling out of control and I cant stop it. I think I just need a really good cry and maybe that will make me feel better because I cant deal with this much longer... So its about time I found someone worth trusting if thats even possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment