Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016, Chapter One: Day Four

Day 4, -_- <- That basically describes my day lol. I didn't get to sleep in like I planned because I had to follow my mo somewhere, I was also expecting her to pay me back but of course that didn't happen. *Random sidetone but once I'm up, I'm up no matter how tired I am, I cant go back to sleep and I hate that! But back to what pissed me off today*

I Hate Rude People. Being rude gets you nowhere in life and I truly don't get it. Like were you raised by animals, is that the reason you don't have any damn manners? Like it really baffles me and I truly don't get it. I also hate it when someone talks about protocol but doesn't follow it in every aspect lol. You can't scream protocol when you don't do it, it doesn't work like that. It's also hilarious when you constantly ignore someone and just rude in general but still expect them to help you, Im extremely confused. That makes absolutely no sense, I have come to terms that people are just not logical now of days. BUT PLEASE LET THE DAY WHEN SOMEONE PUTS THEIR HAND ON ME, I WISH A NIGGA WOULD, you gone realize you have made the biggest mistake in your life. With that being said that was my Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment