It's New Years!!! Well of course my plans NYE plans didn't go as I planned liked they never do but it worked out for the best. Instead of bringing it in with my boyfriend I decided to spend it time with my Mom because I didn't get to see her at all and just leave in the morning. New Year Resolution are cliche' but I like to look at them as my goals for the year. This year I had quite a few, mainly because I accomplished my previous goals so I'm extremely motivated!
2016 Goals:
1. I want to start making YouTube videos again, I actually started to get somewhere and I just quit, I want to really invest in a great camera and try to get somewhere with this.
2. I want to be healthier as in I really want to stop drinking soda, cut down on my juice intake and workout at least 3x a week.
3. I want to blog daily, so next year I can see my how my year truly went. I have decided to make it public but I'm not sure wether or not I want to publicize it due to the fact its extremely personal lol
4. I want to find a Job and an Internship, as well as move out by the end of the year in an Apartment.
5. Make all A's, I was really close last semester but I think I can do it this semester.
6. I want to read a book a month, just because I think I should read more.
7. Last but not least, I want to get right with God. I'm not exactly sure what I mean by that yet but thats what I want to do.
Day 1, I got to spend the day with my boyfriend which is a great way to start off the year in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment