Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christians.

So I go to a christian school and a lot of people that say they are Christians just don't act like it. Now it might sound like I'm judging them and I know that no ones perfect but its annoying when the person is constantly cussing, talking about people, involved in drama and etc but during chapel their in tears, praying etc. Now I'm not God so i cant say whether its genuine or not but its hard to believe when they go on the internet doing the same thing they have always done, I'm sorry? Christians are suppose to be Christ like and aspire to be like Christ but really at least try to be the christian your pretending to be. So now i have no clue what my religion is because honestly I do not want to be in the same grouping as these people that call themselves Christians and I know I'm not perfect but at least I try so all I know is that I love God and I know who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment