- A person who verbally attacks someone look plain evil no matter what the reason is
- There is always a slight chance that you and that person can resolve things
- You never know what that person is going through for all you know they can be on the verge of suicide and how would it feel to be the person that pushes them over the edge
- You never know who's watching, a teacher, principal, or parent can see and they will never forget
- Someone may see it and their view of you can change forever.
Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
I can but I won't
When someone constantly does crap to me, sorry no longer works. Obviously you're not actually sorry if you keep doing it. Then they say if you were a real friend you would stay no matter what ok let me ask you guys a question. If a man beat up his wife every couple of months BUT he said sorry would you tell her to stay? Saying sorry doesn't make it ok if you keep going back to what you did. Call me dumb but I honestly thought when it all came down to it that person would have my back since they called them self a true friend. I never thought they would make up lies about me and say things i told them to other people. I could of easily retaliated and spilled many things they have told me or what everyone says about her but at the end of the day i would have to live with what I said and did to that person. When it all comes down to it I can make you cry easy I don't care how strong you think or say you are, verbally I can bring anyone down but I'm not going to, even if you attack me. Why you ask...well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment