- What if I wasn't confident?
- What if I really did kill myself like one of the girls kindly advised me to do
- What if I wasn't a christian and this is the only taste of Christianity i ever got?
- What if my four years of high school was a big front and I hated myself?
Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
What If.
Recently these two people I know have said horrible things to me on the internet aka cyber bullying. Thankfully I'm a very confident person and I don't let non-factors and their insecurities bother me. I go to a Christian school with both of these people and I was even once friends with one of them. Honestly People really need to think before they speak because
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment