Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Problema

My problem is i don't deal with the outcome of my actions.i don't care and i do and say all this stuff and i don't wanna deal with the consequences of my actions because i want to be able to talk freely without someone feeling some type of way. I wanna say Shit and know at the end of the day we're still cool. I honestly don't know why i put myself into these situations knowing how they can get and knowing what it does to me. Thinking about and having intense conversations gives me headaches, not just a simple headache like actual mind blowing headaches. I think it's because i over think situations and i like to prepare for the worst. Now i feel as if some people still feel some type but they don't know my side why i did or do what i do.in the end i know we're all"grown"but the two must mature i should say are the ones acting real fake right now and idk why.

No comments:

Post a Comment