Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
I thought i was done with this
Lmao I stay getting pissed over simple shit and I really cant help it. Like honestly I just wanna say don't say shit to me no more, but that would be bad and I know im gonna need them later. Really im reaching my breaking point and im starting to not care which isnt good because i cant let myself get to that place because then ill slowly spiral out of control. The sad thing is I feel like im losing myself and I know it. Im CONSTANTLY putting myself in compromising situations that I dont need to be in because I KNOW I CANT handle it and I'll give in and start doing things i know i dont need to be doing. Because I'll be with people and think to myself I dont need to be here right now. Why would I even consider risking so much for something that's not even THAT GREAT. Please Tell me what type of sense does that make. Another thing is when 1 person pisses me off then everyone just decides to mess with me and continue to piss me off. Ok just because you feel some type of way dont bring that shit to me because I dont need that right now. Because OBVIOUSLY you dont how im already feeling. Even though I claim not to care, im pretty sure you can tell i do because i just cant help it. So if someone feels like I did something to them i want to clear that up because i hate when ppl are mad at me. Honestly i feel like i need to sit cry for a good minute because a cry is long over due and its building up. Tonight has reminded me of 3rd grade when I was just trying to do a friendly gesture and everyone turned and got mad at me. Im mad because I wanted to INCLUDE EVERYONE but then I got other opinions and decided nevermind lets just go with that. And then feelings got hurt and now it looks bad on me because it was my idea. Honestly I need Jesus because the way I feel right now no one can help me. I honestly just wanna cuss everyone out and be by myself but knowing who i am i cant be alone for long but i guess maybe i do. Because i feel like i have no one. No one that i can go to and say something and it stays there its always a plural. Because if i tell one person something that person is gonna tell another person and so forth. Another thing ppl STAY SAYING dont take to twitter and they be the MAIN ONE! Like dont do me because yes i went to a white school but im not gonna constantly take shit. YALL DONT KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH so i really find it funny how people can just make ASSUPTIONS. Like before this summer you had no shit who i was what I did and that i went through the most shit my senior year so now that im in college DONT BRING SHIT MY WAY, Please & Thank You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment