Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Really tho

Not everything it's about you, so you're mad because you THINK my tweets are about you and i could of went to you instead of twitter oh. 1. Not everything is about you and you aren't the only that pissed me off. 2. Instead of going to other people and talking you know exactly where my room is at so what now. I really think people don't realize I'm grown, ya I'm young but i can do what I want. If you have a problem then please make your way down to my room.just know we can argue all you want but you lay one hand on me I'm calling the cops lame move or not Shit will get real. Lol this chick don't like me but i don't even talk to her oh cool  :-P. Lol i blow things way out of proportion but whatever it's my life, got a problem i will gladly escort you out of it. Oh and these hypocrites you keep saying if there is a problem address it but not only did i have to drag it out of you, you talked Shit before and after i got there oh ok. Yo if we the #thefamily then y'all need to put me up for adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment