Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Monday, February 20, 2012
College
I graduate from High school in 3 months basically and I'm not telling anyone this but I'm Terrified! I'm a very sheltered child and its not that I don't know whats out there because trust me I do but idk. Like I'm gonna have to be responsible and not depend on my mom. I wont see the same people everyday... well I'm pretty happy about that one lol but that's a whole other post. Another thing I'm living on campus and I'm gonna have 3 roommates and I REALLY HOPE I LIKE THEM because its hard enough not knowing anyone but I'm pretty sure I'll make friends because its not that hard for me really because I'm a people person lol. I'm just not sure like what if I get raped or someone slips something in my drink or if my roommates hate me. What I end up one of those victims you here about. The main thing I'm really worried about is what if I get sick lol. No really, when I'm sick I'm a huge baby and my mom won't be there to take care of me :(. But I'm thug lol so I'll be aight beause I will not go home all the time, I am determined to make it. I think it will help me be more I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means, lol but I'm sure it's gonna go great! Hopefully * fingers crossed*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment