Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today.

So today we had a practice lock down and fire drill. Well in 6th period we basically talked about different emergency situations and what makes the people to do that. Usually it because they have been bullied and etc but let me tell you what really pissed me off today. There is this person in my class that says "Yeah, there's this girl that goes to (insert school) and everyone hates her but I bet if she showed up with a gun they would all feel horrible." So as soon as I heard that I turned to one of my friends and mouthed "but she's one of the main ones that make fun of her, are you fr?" I know you're not suppose to hate anyone but I truly hate this person, how are they gonna talk about what other people do when she does the same exact thing. Honestly this person should be ecstatic I haven't  reached my breaking point because I ever fell off the wagon and wanted to shoot well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment