Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
I don't have a talent...
People say everyone has something their really good at, but unfortunately they forgot about me lol. Yes I'm good at things but I'm not great at anything if that makes any sense. I don't have anything that people stop and say OMG you're great at that. Like some people can sing, dance, play an instrument or their just really athletic. Then theres me lol I can't sing, I can dance but I'm not great, I took piano and violin lessons but ended up quitting and I'm super lazy so I don't play any sports. So whenever someone says what are you good at I blurt out and say talking. Lol now I have come to realize I'm not good at talking I just enjoy it. I wanted to go into PR, like be a publicist and go into marketing but I physically and mentally cannot Talk in front of a group of people. Like I would really have a break down. I have no idea when this started because when I was little I was a total different person. I dont know when or why I changed but I just did lol. I was awesome then and I still am but i wish I had a talent, something that I can make a ton of money off of but as of now that doesnt look like thats gonna happen anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment