Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Remember when..
Remember when I made that one post saying I was looking forward to Monday? Well yeah exactly how I said it would be awkward it was but worse haha. First I was still considering going but now I'm definitely not! So today was really annoying to sum it all up, because people kept asking questions and I'm just like I don't care. Now I told one of my friends to refrain from calling, texting me etc. It's not because I'm mad at him I just honestly not in the mood to talk to him or hear what he has to say. Ya it sounds really mean but I have my reasons and its better than accidentally saying something mean to him so I will either keep it on twitter or just talk tomorrow at school like nothing happened (I'm good at that). OMG so there is this cat that comes outside my window everyday and meows! I really was starting to think I was crazy and it was in my head but nope I saw it! Btw I really hate cats. OMG I LOVE SNICKERDOODLES! It is the best cookie known to man and my mommy bought me some :) Ok this whole thing has been random but ya byeeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment