Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Monday, February 27, 2012
My Moods
So ya I know I've already blogged but really today is not my day haha. I really can't help my mood. So you know my previous post about how awkward to day was, since today was so awkward I really didnt feel like talking to that friend of mine. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal but I was wrong because he basically freaked out etc. So now Im pretty sure he is quite upset with me and honestly I kinda get why but not really so Idk anymore well I mean I never do. So lets see what happens from here. Hopefully we're still friends, if not its his choice. Ok New topic so there is this chick that goes to school with me and she mentions me on twitter all the time but I never reply but she keeps doing it awk I know but it w/e I don't like her anyways. BYEEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment