Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Thanks :)
Im SUPER pissed and I honestly I don't know why, I should probably talk to someone about this but I usually keep emotions in as long as I can because its easier not to deal with them. So as far as people know im peachy lol and this is another reason I blog it helps me vent haha. So now everything is awkward but I dont care about anything anymore I just want to graduate and get away from all of this crap. But since everyone see's me as this happy person, I have to put a big smile on my face and act like nothing is wrong. Just my Luck right? But honestly that's the easiest part because I've gotten use to it as long as you smile, joke, say lol, and say haha im fine...eventually people believe you and they stop asking. So I'm back to my motto i can care less and it seems to work really well, the only downfall is when I get this mad I have really bad headaches. You're probably thinking I'm really pathetic but honestly I had a bad day all ready this was just the cherry on top. Honestly I would have rather dealt with this tomorrow or at least finished my nap but idc. Even though Im mad Im not mad because now my friend isn't stuck with jerk so by tomorrow I should be good (hopefully) but hey Im a thug im always good lol. Now monday is gonna be awkward because when people ask me a why i honestly dont know what to say because this whole situation is awkward and I just rather not talk about it but Senior Year is fantastic....can't you tell? #only47daysleft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment