Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Reality TV Shows

I'm a HUGE fan of reality tv and I want their to be a show about a random person and their life. Hopefully I could be that random girl but am I crazy? I can't be the only one that want to have their own tv show. Lol I swear my show would be hilarious 1) because I have the most random family members 2)The things we talk about and say to each other. If I had a show I wouldnt want to film at school because we might as well be filming rocks all day because its really that boring. The only thing I like about school is 1st period and after school w/ friend in his car but other than that school can kick rocks. I already got into college and I graduate in May I have officially checked out. But back to my point I really need my own Tv Show so my fans could get to see the real me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment